Monday, January 26, 2009

DONATIONS! The end of January is upon us, and the requests have started coming in!





Last year, I had the pleasure of donating posters for a variety of events and fundraisers. If you're interested in a donation in 2009, there are a couple of things you need to keep in mind. The more time you give me to get something together for you, the better - at least one month if you are within Canada, and at least two months if you are contacting me from the U.S. There is always the risk that an item may get held up at customs. This is almost never an issue, but it does happen. I will need the name of your organization (and website), the date by which you need the item, and an address where I can ship it. Since I will inform you when an item has been shipped, I also kindly ask that you inform me when it has been received. It may not sound like much, but I can assure you that a request for a donation followed by... nothing... will result in my respectfully declining future requests. A little courtesy is appreciated.

If you would like a donation for your rescue/adoption group, please contact me at: info@posterhoundz.com. I wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment