Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Occasionally... The Process Does Go Awry!!







This is Rudy. Normally, when I am contacted by a potential client, we go over whether there are any elements/scenarios they might like to see in a poster. Occasionally, I will try to come up with something on my own to get the ball rolling. Occasionally... the wheels come right off the apple cart. This is my "train wreck" poster... an original idea that the client just didn't like... and was trying REALLY hard not to hurt my feelings! Take a look at the file that went to the printers (the second image where Rudy is hovering gently over a field of daisies) and the one I originally sent to this client (a poster with a very different feel)...Hard to believe that these two posters were designed for the same client! The point is that we eventually ended up on the same page. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment