Sunday, March 14, 2010

Caricature Marathon! Here They are....









In the end, I offered to do 10 caricatures in a first come first serve basis. Even my local printer here in London Ontario (Mercury Blueprinting) enjoyed printing these. I've been submitting my work to them for over three years, but these proved to be their favorites. For a company that specializes in University conference posters and architectural blueprints, they claim to get a kick out my orders.

Here they are (in no particular order). I've grouped them into pairs for ease of viewing.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, man! I didn't know you were doing another marathon! I've been waiting for one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only done one marathon (this past January).. I'm just sooooo slow getting around to posting about it! lol.

    ReplyDelete